This site is a personal blog by Jennica Danielle Castro. This blog is to provide you other experiences and share some personal style. Questions, sponsorship, collaboration, or send me some qtp2t message? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
C O N N E C T
I N S T A G R A M
L O ♡ K B O O K
B L O G L ♡ V I N'
Hi guys! *cheeeeers* hahaha joke. Anyw, i’m a little bit crazy because of our HAYAHAY WEEKS and i’m so busy these past few days because of our projects and our quizzes. It’s really driving me crazy! *drolls* haha joke. But srsly, i’m so stressed because of, tons of school papers to do like research, etc. And tomorrow will start our midterm exam. How’s that? Can I please die now :( joke hahaha.
Anyw, let’s go back to our subject. I really don’t know what kind of outfit i’m wearing. Hahaha. I just pick these clothes in my wardrobe then BOOM. But the result were nice tho!
Thanks to my personal photographer (naks! personal photographer) Hahaha. She’s my friend,btw. Hi Hann Galosmo thanks for these shots. You’re really awesome keep it good and cool always!
Bought my shirt from Robinsons. Then the usual black skater skirt.
These specs fits my outfit too. The somewhat sporty that idk if it really looks like sporty, hahaha! But i’m a no no no sporty :(
And to my usual lovely creepers. Didn’t you notice i’m always wearing these pair of creepers, hahaha! Umay na nga ako eh =)))) joke. It’s just that it fits my outfit too. So I pick these creepers in our shoe rock. Plus these cutie socks from Forever 21.
Before I caption my pictures, Kung Hei Fat Choi to those Chinese out there :)
So while we’re waiting for our classmates to come because we’re going to have a jingle practice for our science. (Did I look like that i’m going to attend a pratice? Hahaha) Anyw, I found that our waiting place is pretty good to have a shoot. So yeah, uhm. Sorry for the low quality pictures. I just used my phone camera that’s why ;)
My outfit post today is sort of a boyish look. I don’t know why I pick these clothes to by wardrobe. Go and have your DISQUS account, so I can reply to your comments :)
Yes our simple costume for our jingle is a plain white shirt, it’s not jut a practice. Coz we will be going to have a video for our jingle, it sucks because there’s too many school papers, reporting and shoot this semester. Busy busy-han ako these past few days :( Anyway, let’s go back to the subject i’m also wearing a white pants. So to be perfect I wear this soft denim button-down too. Plus, lovely creepers and beanie. Got my beanie from my friend :) And also my black bag, hihi.
Relax, look at the pictures and see which you are most attracted to. Results posted below. I picked # 7
Personality Test Results:
1. Freedom loving Freedom is important to you - nothing is worse than when you feel tied down. You may find you move jobs or location frequently because the idea of staying in one place too long unnerves you. The same can apply to relationships! People see you as fun loving, and you are. You attempt to enjoy life to the full, in accordance with the motto: “You only live once.” You tend to attract less energetic people as friends or partners, like moths to a flame, they see you as the light. Careful they don’t drain you! You are very curious and open about everything new and thrive on change. Quite simply, you are a breath of fresh air.
2. Independent and unconventional Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You do not follow the crowd, on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide. You need a free and unattached life that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what is expected of you. You are rather unique, so don’t bother comparing yourself to anyone else. Live life your way.
3. Sensitive and reflective You are comfortable spending hours alone with your thoughts and rarely become bored. You dislike superficiality; you’d rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. Your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquillity and harmony that you require. You love deeply but if someone betrays you it is next to impossible to forgive. You are an old soul, someone who has lived many times before and has seen it all. All you crave now is simplicity and the chance to focus your attention on a meaningful existence.
4. Down to earth and charming You have a natural authentic charm, what you see is what you get. People admire you because you seem so ‘together’. You have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. While others complicate their life with ifs and buts, you know your own mind. You provide security and space to those close to you. You are a rock, and although others may not tell you, you are the sun around which they revolve. You dislike superficiality and tend to be skeptical toward the whims of trends. Where others crash and burn, you motor on, quietly achieving all you need to do. You are a woman (or man) of substance.
5. Professional and self-assured You take charge of your life, and place less faith in your luck and more in your own actions. You solve problems in a practical, uncomplicated manner. You take a realistic view of things in your daily life and tackle them without fuss. You are given responsibility at work, because people know that you can be depended upon. You project self-assurance to others. You are a born leader and organiser. Although you work well in a team, ideally you should be the one giving the orders. After all, you are usually right!
6. Peaceful and timeless You are easy-going yet discreet. There is a timeless elegance about you (think Audrey Hepburn). You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life. You need space, so you escape to hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer. You have a strong life purpose and when you discover it, you project your personal brand of magic on the world.
7. Cultured and classical Cultured and sophisticated you value the things money can’t necessarily buy - good conversation, original ideas, music and the arts. You have a fair mind and can see both sides of an argument. You rarely let emotions get the better of you, preferring to assess situations rationally. Calm, logical and yet compassionate and kind. You have ‘old-fashioned’ principles, which at heart make you a real lady (or gentleman). A timeless, vintage classic - the sort of person everyone secretly admires and likes to copy.
8. Sensitive and spiritual You are a highly sensitive and spiritual person. You refuse to see life only from a rational view point. You have great intuition and trust your feelings. You must have dreams to aspire towards or you won’t feel happy. You like to improve yourself, and in so doing make a difference in the world - even if only in little ways. You find it hard to understand people who are only guided rationality. You form true relationships with open souls, people who know there is more to life than we can touch, see or hear. Your psychic sense is highly evolved, trust it and work with it.
9. Dynamic and sparkly You are a mover and a shaker! You are willing to take risks in return for interesting and varied work. Routine tends to have a paralysing effect on you. Being stuck behind a desk 9-5 would destroy your soul and enthusiasm for life. You need to be given the chance to express your ideas and put them into action. You have a rainbow personality, and can cheer others up, even on the gloomiest of days. If you ever feel you have lost your sparkle it is because the situation you find yourself in is not right for you. Follow your enthusiasm, even if it means you chop and change for years. The journey is as important as the destination.
Hi hello! This is my first ever outfit blog here in tumblr. First outfit post… EDGY OUTFIT! I’m so nervous to post this outfit shots ‘coz i think it’s fail :( anyw, hope you’ll like this outfit. I just have few outfit shots because of the guard. He actually pissed me off this day! And i’m just like oh-God-patience-is-a-virtue. Anyw, if you want to comment here in my blog make your Disqus account. So I can reply to your comments :)
This cropped top polo shirt is a qtie one. I just saw this somewhere in mall, then I immediately bought it. It seriously catches my attention. Got it from Kirin-Kirin. Isn’t the hat matches my edgy outfit? Got it from Polytolyowie Apparel. You can check their online shop too, you might like some of them items :) Plus, my black skater skirt, my mom gave me this. I know, i know skater skirt is too mainstream nowadays and I feel like every girl has this kind of skater skirt. But, wtf i don’t care. It matches everything.
These accessories are so addictive. Especially to my tiger gold ring. I got them from Gypsy Corner.
This shot is actually a stolen one. Because, AGAIN the guard is suddenly appeared. The nerve of that guard! We don’t know what he actually wants. But, i love this shot tho it’s stolen, hahaha. Isn’t it good? A pedestrian lane shot. And oh, the stockings matches my outfit too.